It may be helpful for the clinician to phone or contact us to discuss the patient with the laboratory director, Dr. Michael Dorschner (206-685-5488 and email@example.com) or one of the genetic counselors, Sam Bailey and Dru Leistritz (206-543-5464), to determine if testing is appropriate and which test to select. After selecting the test, please follow these steps to order it:
1) COMPLETE REQUIRED FORMS
- NCGL GENOME EXOME REQUISITION FORM & CONSENT FORM
- NCGL GENOME EXOME REQUISITION FORM & COMPARATOR CONSENT FORM
- NCGL EXOME PANEL TESTING REQUISITION FORM
3) COLLECT SPECIMEN (as noted for each test)
4) SHIP SPECIMEN AND FORMS TO NCGL:
Center for Precision Diagnostics
Northwest Clinical Genomics Laboratory
1959 NE Pacific St., HSC H-561
Seattle, WA 98195
Phone: 206.221-9364; FAX: 206.221.7509 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Receive Results
Results will be faxed to you at the contact points you provided on the requisition form.
Note: Orders cancelled after they have been submitted will incur a prorated charge based on the work that has been completed as of the time of cancellation.